A new research publication titled “Coatings and Application Technologies for Robotics Market: Global Industry Analysis (2012-2016) and Opportunity Assessment (2017-2027)” by Future Market Insights focuses on various market acumen on developments, trends, key players, growth drivers and forecasts across important regions. A detailed market segmentation is carried out which explores every angle of the coatings and application technologies for robotics market. This analytical research report covers historic market data for coatings and application technologies for robotics market along with future market projections for a period of ten years, starting from 2017 till 2027. Regional market intelligence is also provided that can assist the reader in gaining insights with respect to key regions across the globe and identify potential revenue pockets for gaining edge in the global coatings and application technologies for robotics market.
Request to Sample of Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-6134
Global Coatings and Application Technologies for Robotics Market: Aspects Influencing Growth
Several factors are responsible for the current market position and scenario of coatings and application technologies for robotics. To name a few aspects, high growth in robot manufacturing, growing robotic service industry, increasing use of powder and water borne coating technologies in robot manufacturing, rising demand for base and clear coats, trending eco-friendly techniques in coatings and application technologies coupled with increase in vehicle production, growing use of water borne technologies and acrylics, growing demand for robots in healthcare industry, growing trend of industrial revolution 4.0 to boost the demand for robots, growing use of UV cure technology and adoption of automated technology in the automotive industry, increasing sales of robots in South East Asian countries, growing use of robotics in the construction sector, increasing innovations and development of existing coating products, and increasing employment of heavy duty robots in the oil and gas as well as metal industries, have pushed the growth of the global coatings and applications technologies for robotics market.
Global Coatings and Application Technologies for Robotics Market: Segmentation Outlook
The global coatings and application technologies for robotics market is segmented on the basis of resin type, coating technology, coating layer, end use industry and region.
- By resin type, acrylics are being used extensively. The acrylics segment is expected to grow at a significant growth rate throughout the period of forecast to reflect a substantial market valuation by the end of the year assessment. This segment is expected to lead the global market
- By coating layer, base coat segment is the largest with a high market value. Also, this segment is projected to grow at a comparatively faster rate than other segments in the coating layer category
- By coating technology, the water borne segment is expected to dominate the global market with a high market valuation and a significant CAGR. However, the powder segment is expected to witness higher demand and adoption and is projected to grow at the fastest rate in this category to register a value CAGR of 7.6% throughout the period of forecast
- By end use industry, coatings and application technologies for robotics are extensively used in the manufacturing industry, followed by healthcare sector. Value wise, the healthcare end use industry segment is projected to grow at a relatively faster rate throughout the forecast period
- By region, Japan region is highly attractive for the use of coatings and application technologies for robotics. The coatings and application technologies for robotics market in this region is expected to reach a value of more than US$ 650 Mn by the end of 2027. On the contrary, the APEJ region is expected to show high growth in this market
Global Coatings and Application Technologies for Robotics Market: Forecast Analysis
According to the fact based study on coatings and application technologies for robotics market, the global market is expected to reach a value of about US$ 1700 Mn by the end of the year of assessment (2027) from a value of around US$ 930 Mn in 2017. The global market is projected to grow at a value CAGR of 6.6% throughout the period of assessment (2017-2027).
Need more information about Report Methodology @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-6134
Global Coatings and Application Technologies for Robotics Market: Competition Landscape
The global coatings and application technologies for robotics market research report has included analysis on key players in the market. Analysis on companies such as Akzo Nobel N.V., Axalta Coating Systems, PPG Industries, The Sherwin Williams Company, HMG Paints Limited, The Lubrizol Corporation, Yashm Paint & Resin Industries, U.S. Paint Corporation, Kansai Paint Co. Ltd., Bernardo Ecenarro SA, Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd., Sheboygan Paint Company, Beckers Group, Alps Coating Sdn. Bhd, NOROO Paint & Coatings Co., Ltd., WEG SA, Reichhold LLC and Tikkurila are included in this research report.